- Trelawny South Resort is a quiet, peaceful, family resort. Loud, rowdy behavior will result in eviction from the resort with no refund.
- If you want to get drunk on a beach, please do not come to Trelawny South Resort.
- Please be aware of music volumes and use personal listening devices whenever possible.
- Quiet time starts are 10 pm.
- Check-in time is 4 pm, Check-out time is 10 am.
- All visitors must check in at the office when arriving. Permission must be obtained from the owners for any visitor wishing to stay the day or overnight. Maximum visitors are 2 adults with children. Trelawny South Resort guests are responsible for the behavior of their guests.
- During peak season, all guests are invited to the Monday evening hot-dog roast/potluck.
- Fireworks are not allowed anywhere on the property including the beach.
- Do not dump grease, coffee grounds, or other heavy refuse in the drain. Please put these items in the garbage.
- Do not clean fish in cabins.
- Do not flush anything other than toilet paper down the toilet. Please use provided trash cans to dispose of all personal hygiene items.
- Please dispose of all trash in the dumpster in the rear of the property.
- Weekly rentals must provide their own sheets and towels. Sheets/towels are available for off-season nightly rentals upon request (extra fee).
- Resort bikes can be used by all guests.
- All guests riding resort bikes must wear a helmet. Guests must bring their own helmets. Helmets are not provided by Trelawny South Resort.
- Please return all bikes to the bike racks west of the pool building each evening.
- Do not remove bikes from the Trelawny South Property.
- Do not take bikes to the beach.
- Pets are not allowed, no exceptions. Any violation of this rule will result in eviction and a $250 cleaning fee.
- Smoking/vaping is only allowed in the designated smoking area at the picnic table in front of the garage (look for the cigarette butt receptacles).
- Only tobacco or vapes are allowed on Trelawny property. Use of ANY other substance use will result in immediate eviction with no refund.
- Any smoking in cabins will result in an additional $250 cleaning fee and immediate eviction.
- Possession of any illegal/illicit substances will result in immediate eviction from the resort with no refund.
- Guests must follow all pool/spa/sauna rules posted in the pool area, including:
- Hours are 9 am to 10 pm
- Children under the age of 16 MUST be accompanied by an adult at all times. No exceptions.
- Children under the age of 14 are not allowed in the sauna.
- There is no lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk.
- No running in the pool area.
- No Diving
- USE EXTREME CAUTION CROSSING US 23. Do not let children cross unaccompanied by an adult.
- NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK. Please watch your children closely.
- No smoking on the beach.
- No glass containers on the beach.
- Fires are allowed in the fire pit only. Do not leave the fire unattended.
- Do not remove/take cabin chairs, linens, towels, or blankets to the beach.
- Fill all holes dug on the beach and flatten sand castles each evening. Many people walk the beach at night and these are a hazard if not properly filled.